Pawdicure Polish Pens – All 13 Colors
25 in stock
Pawdicure Polish Pens – 13 Pen Bundle
Our patented Pawdicure Polish Pen is water based, odorless, non-toxic, dries in under 40 seconds and is great for nail art!
In this pack of colors, you will receive:
|Available in 13 Colors!|
|Gold||Neon Purple||Neon Pink||Neon Green||Neon Orange|
- Non Toxic, Water Based, & Odorless Pet Nail Polish that dispenses from a Pen Tip for Quick and Neat Coverage – Pick from 13 different colors in the nail polish set.
- Super Fast Dry – Polish paint dries on your pup’s nails in under 40 seconds for easy smudge-free application.
- Easy To Use – Simply push in the nib, shake, and after about 30 seconds the polish will apply just like a marker. Easy To Remove with Warren London Dog Nail Polish Remover or any non-acetone polish remover.
- Pet Groomer Quality – The perfect finishing step to a High End Pet Grooming Visit. Don’t settle for just a trim with the Nail File, Dog Nail Grinder, or Dog Nail Clippers when you can give your furry friend this great style choice.
- The Ultimate In Dog Accessories – Break out the Open Toe Dog Shoes and color coordinate with your favorite pets shirt, collar, leash, pet costume, fur coloring or hair dye. Great gift idea for any occasion or just when stocking up on new puppy supplies. Works on large and small breed dogs, puppies, even a little cat or piggy.
Nail Polish must flow from pen nib for proper applications. FIRST USE: Shake pen well, remove cap, press nib of pen straight down on a protected surface until nib depresses slightly into body of the pen. Pen is ready for use when nib is all wet with polish (About a minute).
Shake and depress nib to freshen with polish before use. TO REMOVE: Use non-acetone polish remover and rinse off. Buffing block will also work. FOR DARK NAILS: Suggest an undercoat with White Pen prior to applying color.
Water, Acrylates, Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol Butyl Ether, Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether, Trimthyl Pentanyl Disobutyrate, Sodium PCA, Ammonium Hydroxide, Butoxyethanol, Alkylaryl Polyether, Glutaronite, Quinacridone Violet 22.
BTW: This item is recommended by Mr. Willy Wilson.