25 in stock
$13.99 – $89.99
Critter Colors – Temporary Pet Fur Coloring/Dog Dye
Critter Colors – 4 Oz.
- Temporary Dog Fur Dye – Non permanent color – This Temporary Dog Hair Color washes out in 2 to 3 baths, or fades on its own within a few weeks.
- Easy Application – Simple “Apply and Dry” approach which is suitable for all skill levels – Can be applied with spray bottle, brush, fingers, or air brush.
- Pet Safe – Non toxic formula, which is intended for dogs at least 12 weeks old – Made in USA.
- Won’t Rub Off – Once formula is dry, it will not rub off on other fur, fabric, or skin.
- Colorful and Bright – Colors show best on white / light coats, and colors may not show on dark coats – Available in seven colors: Pink, Green, Orange, Blue, Purple, Red, and Yellow.
To view some great pictures sent in to us from groomers using this products click this page: Dog Coloring Models
Click here to Purchase our Tint Brush Applicator
Have a question? We have some answers! Q & A For CRITTER COLOR
Want some tips? We have some tips! CRITTER COLOR Tips
Apply Critter Color to a dry or damp coat with a Latex Gloved Hand, Tint Brush, Spray Bottle or Dilute product by 25 percent and use in a Airbrush System.
Use a hair dryer to set the color. Customize your color with multiple applications or mix several colors together and make your own color crazy Critter Color. The color will wash out from one to several baths. Washout time will vary due to coat conditions, heat and humidity at the time of application, plus the amount of layers applied for color depth.
H20, Carbopol, TEA, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene, Polysobsorbate 20, Color
BTW: This item is recommended by Mr. Willy Wilson.
Alexa's Soft Pink Kiss, All 7 Colors w/ Tint Brush, Blue Collar Worker, Central Park Green, Hazy Shade Of Purple, Orange County House Hounds, Sweet Avery Red, Yellow Snow
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.